I Should Get Into This Business

It seems like no matter how careful I am, 1% of it goes where it’s needed and the other 99% goes on my hands, my pants, the table, the floor – and trust me, you don’t want to simply scuff your shoe or slap at your pants to get rid of it. All that does is encourage it to spread out and dig in.

But the really strange thing is that little tube just keeps going, and going, and going. Is there no end of it?

I could help them there.

“Make the hole bigger and put less in the tube.”


EDSkinner.net began in 2023. Fiction and non-fiction publications are included as well as (blog) posts and supplemental materials from flat5.net (2004-present).

Comments submitted on individual pages are subject to approval. General suggestions may be sent via the Contact page.

© Copyright 2024 by E D Skinner, All rights reserved